Wednesday, October 26, 2011

have a nice trip?


have a nice trip?
yes, i had a nice trip to austria in 2003. i love vienna but i love salzburg more. it's my favorite european city!
have a nice trip?
huh?
huh?
walk down the street?
thanx!
see you next fall!
I did.hope you have one too!
Thanks & how come you know that I am going for a trip.
Take care & thanks for the wishes
Certainly did. Arrived in Vienna on the 27th September last year by sleeper train from Cologne via Frankfurt am Main. Spent three nights at the Hotel Wimberger. Saw such sights as the Stefansdom, the State opera House, the memorial to Empress Maria-Theresa, the Imperial tombs at the Kapuzinerkirche. Also, you can not visit Vienna without partaking of a humongous Wiener Schnitzel at Figlmuller restaurant in Wollzeile (a short walk from Stubendor metro station).
Salzburg is beautiful!! You will have a nice trip for sure!
me, or you?
I really had a nice one, hope you too

No comments:

Post a Comment