Friday, October 7, 2011

does anybody out there live in a village??

I like villages,specially ones which are green with lots of nature.if you live in one of those vollages,tell me about it and where is it exactly?
you can also pm me in e_mahda to talk about it,if you are online right now,i would stay afew mins though.%%-
does anybody out there live in a village??
I life in Oxfordshire , UK 10 miles south of Oxford itself.we got 3 pubs, 2 shops,2 schools, a 'new age' study centre and 3 farms nearby.The air is nice to breathe , the people are friendly and helpful and the only real crime is bad parking! SOme years ago the local Manor house burnt down. They had some Peacocks there and the village decided to take care of them. There are about 20 of them now and they tap on my window to wake me up ( I sometimes feed them).
does anybody out there live in a village??
i used to live in GREENWICH village.
does that help?
i used to live in GREENWICH village.
does that help?
Yes, there is a village where my family has a holiday home .

The infrastructure in that area isn′t that great, so the people are still living mostly from Agriculture and Woods.
Some farmers and the local restaurants rent rooms for holidays.
In the woods, you can search for mushrooms, blueberries, cranberries,.
In winter, skiing is possible (in winter, there is pretty much snow in this area)

Visit: http://www.kirchbach.net

No comments:

Post a Comment